BRAND DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGY
Branding is the sub-total of all the "experiences” your customers have with your business. Successful branding requires delivering consistently positive experiences for your customers. Marketing is what you do, branding is what you are!
Your brand definition will serve as your measuring stick to evaluate all marketing materials and strategies.
Developing your brand definition requires the key elements of: brand position, promise, personality, story and physical associations. Contact us for your Free Brand Review.
- The Brand Position describes what your organization does and for whom, your unique value, how a customer benefits from your product/service, and what differentiates you from your competition.
- The Brand Promise is what your organization promises to deliver to your customers—EVERY time.
- Your brand promise considers what customers, employees, and partners should expect from every interaction with you.
- Every business decision should be weighed against this promise to be sure that a) it fully reflects the promise, or b) at the very least it does not contradict the promise.
- Brand Traits defines what your organization wants your brand to be known for.
- These are the specific personality traits you want prospects, clients, employees, and partners to use to describe your organization.
- The Brand Story describes your organization's history and how the history adds value and credibility to the brand.
- It also includes a summary of your products or services.
- The brand story is the criteria used to measure all communications.
- Brand Associations are the specific physical artifacts that make up the brand.
- This is your name, logo, tagline or catchphrase, graphics, shapes, colors, sounds, scents, tastes and movements.
- Your brand associations must reflect your brand promise, brand traits, and support your brand position.
FREE, No Obligation Brand Review & Quote
Call us @ (248) 477-7530
Brand Development quotes & recommendations