Your organizational structure defines how activities such as task allocation, coordination and supervision are directed towards the achievement of organizational objectives. It is the perspective through which individuals see their organization and its environment.
- Organizational charts allow the expressed allocation of responsibilities for different functions and processes to different entities such as the branch, department, work-group and individual.
- An organization can be structured in many different ways, depending on their objectives.
- The structure of an organization will determine the modes in which it operates and performs.
Process & Procedures
Organizational structure affects organizational action in two big ways.
- First, it provides the foundation on which policies, processes and procedures are developed and implemented.
- Second, it determines which individuals get to participate in which decision-making processes, and to what extent their views shape the organization’s actions.
Is your organizational structure working for you? Contact us today for a Free Strategic Review of your organization and structure.
FREE, No Obligation Strategic Review & Quote
Call us @ (248) 477-7530
Strategic Planning quotes & recommendations